Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

a chance meeting.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

a chance meeting. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Joanna looked at him "was, was being the word " she said "I kinda stole a ship and now I'm on the run, ow i didn't kill any one far from it i actually saved some one, but the people who were after that person , not so friendly, they shifted the bounty to me" she explained closing her device.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:32 pm

"We got a time machine...Im sure the doctor would drop you off were ever you want"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:35 pm

she shook her head "If i stop they find me, I'm surprised they haven't caught up yet " she said glancing out the window behind him "there called the,oh what were they called again" she kicked the ground trying to remember.

Last edited by Joanna Carpenter on Mon May 18, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:36 pm

he looked out the window then noticed she was still holding his arm
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Joanna noticed what he was looking at and quickly let go "sorry" she said her cheeks now a little pink
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:42 pm

"No worries" he noticed her blush

((i gotta go for a bit be back later))
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Joanna smirked and nodded "its ok, I can fight ten aliens but when it comes to...men " she paused "I kinda make a jack ass of my self " her cheeks turned bright red.

((ooc: ok but i won't be here the doctor will all being well))
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:46 pm

he laugfhed "No harm no foul. So who are you running from" he walked to the drawers

((ill be back watever time it was i started posting))
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Joanna stood now she really felt embarased "there called the Blestinuians. nasty bunch."

(((OOC: ok ,see you then leave me a post if you can ))

Last edited by Joanna Carpenter on Mon May 18, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:49 pm

"Hmm... What you think doctor?" he didnt really care what the doctor thought

((gnite, im from australia an its late/early i sleep now))
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:40 pm

The Doctor was staring into space. it was the sound of something small crying that brought him.

he sighed and looked at the master.

"Just ask her out already!"

he looked through the window and turned his back to them.
Back to top Go down
https://relmofdoctorwho.forumotion.com
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:53 pm

he looked at her unphased "Some ones got his nickers in a twist" he joked
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:14 am

Joanna nodded but then marched over to the doctor turning him to face her she let fly a right hook that sent the doctor falling to the floor. standing over him she looked down "I knew I didn't like you for a reason" she said moving back to stand facing out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:23 am

the master fell over laughing "Oh my god!" he held his sides laughing "I love this human shes awsome!"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:28 am

Joanna turned back to see the master laughing "as for you " she paused "never mind" she said taking a step back as once again her head spun she had spent all her energy on hitting the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:38 am

he looked over at her "Feeling dizzy?"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:39 am

joanna nodded "yea , punching him did it" she said looking back at the doctor with a scowel
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:41 am

"Want more choclate?"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:42 am

Joanna smiled " Guess a little more wouldn't hurt" she said turning away from the doctor and facing the master "how do you put up with him?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:44 am

"Constantly try to annoy him...win etc...destroy the ones he loves... I have my ways"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:47 am

Joanna took a piece of chocolate "mumm still nice, he's as annoying as hell " reaching down she pulled back her sleeve as a loud beep came from it "Dam , he's here"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:48 am

"Who?" he asked standing
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:51 am

Joanna sighed "never mind H e probably can't find me any way " she said taking a deep breath "ok that's better they're working again"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:53 am

He nodded "Good...Glad to hear that... Comon tell me who He is?"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:56 am

Joanna moved a little closer to him "his name is dax he's the head of the maisha of the planet vlox" she pressed a button on her wrist computer and it brought up the image.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

a chance meeting.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Role Play :: Off world :: Earth-
Jump to: