Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

a chance meeting.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

a chance meeting. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:21 pm

"See classic humans...Dont know when somethings wrong and when it is you pretend it aint"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:21 pm

now angry she pushed the doctor aside and stormed over to him her frace now inches from sam's "don't call me... babe!" she said pain and anger in her voice her head spun but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:27 pm

he smiled "Sure thing... I tell you what doctor...I like this one" he smiled sheepishly
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Joanna shook her head leaning forward her hand resting close to him "not good they should have kicked in by now, damn it" she said not realising she had spoke loud enough for sam to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:33 pm

he looked down at her head and whispered "What kick in?"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Joanna looked to him surprised he had heard "Nano's" she said softly then sighed "I am from the future and have been enhanced , the nano s are supposed to repair any damage "she gripped the rail he sat at.

((ooc~: the doctor has had to log out for a whil;e she for got her password and it won't let her try again for 90 minets)
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:42 pm

"And their not working...Show me your eyes" he had a theory

((ah that sucks. so she is katherine too aye?))
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Joanna looked up at him slowly she winced at the pain from her shoulder shot threw her "what are you going to do?" she asked she fought to stay cunshiose from the pain she now felt.

((ooc: yeap))
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:45 pm

"Just gonna check your eyes" he reasured her
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:46 pm

Joanna looked at him "then do it fast , I don't know how much longer i can stand the pain" she said sweat forming on her brow as she stood facing him.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:51 pm

he looked into her eyes "Hmmm... The nanos are shutting down... The colds affecting you and the fluxuations are affecting them...that and you need to lie down..."
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Joanna let out an hysterical laugh as she wobbled on her feet "you say the most obiouse things" she said her face now pail, she lent forward her hand resting on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:55 pm

He sighed and held her upo "You got any stimpacks?"

((needle like a morphine thingy))
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Joanna looked at him shaking her head which she regretted one hand quickly moved to her head the other now gripping Sam's arm "ran out two days ago" she said
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:01 pm

"Alright...well then...here" he said reluctantly reaching into his coat pocket "Your in need of energy and something to warm you up... Choclate should make you feel level...stop you from passing out"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Joanna looked at the chocolate "your not playing a trick?" she said the best she could with her head spinning , caushiously taking some she slipped it into her mouth "tastes sweet?" she sighed as she felt the sweet chocolate slid down her throat
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:06 pm

"Its cadbury" he grinned "They make the best"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:07 pm

"cadbury?" she said now feeling slightly better "well you'd better give it back to him" she said innocently
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:10 pm

he took a bite of some "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Joanna smirked but her hand still held his arm "a little thanks "she looked at the doctor still stood behind her "he's not coming any where near me with that sonic thingy of his , I'm not being scanned or anything else by him" giving him a scowl
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:14 pm

"See Im not the only one who fins you creepy" he joked at the doctor
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Joanna looked back at sam "its his name , Doctor" she shivered "I have had my fill of doctors, one reason i had the nanos implanted so i would never seen them again or so i thought"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:19 pm

"Were are you from...And were bouts are we...Year and geologically"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Joanna looked at Sam "let just say the future and your standing i think.." she pulled up her sleeve and flicked open a small device on her wrist "yeap" she smirked"my apartment, some time in the future, its 2007 boy am i a long way from home "
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:25 pm

"You a Time agent?" he looked at her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

a chance meeting.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Role Play :: Off world :: Earth-
Jump to: