Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

a chance meeting.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

a chance meeting. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:29 am

he walked up to the lead alien "They worked for me...Well still do..." he held out his hand "You have something for me dont you?"
The leader looked at him slightly shocked to dsee him and pulled out a black case and handed it to him and motioned to the girl
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:32 am

Joanna aimed her gun at the lead alian "No way are the getting there hands on me" she said firing but she missed as her hands shook
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:33 am

The Doctor tried to do two things at once and failed dismally.

he reached for joanna's gun and tried to grab the black suitcase, Abandoning the suitcase rescue and going for the gun.

"NO KILLING!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://relmofdoctorwho.forumotion.com
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:37 am

he laughed "Now doctor..." he pulled from the black case an arcaic looking alien pistol with a blade uneder its handle "This is were I prove to you that I am better then you" standing with his back to the aliens he held the pistol aimed for the doctor and winked
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:40 am

Joanna felt two slimy arms wrap around her shoulders and pull her back , the gun she held flying out of her hand but the knock out slime didn't work on her and the alien behind her held her tight as she squirmed"you two faced lying... " she would have said more but an arm covered her mouth
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:42 am

"Excuse me? release her and put her next to him..." he winked at the doctor and her
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:44 am

"Thought you didn't want anything..." he said, looking tward joanna, sending a telepathic link to her.

Drop, duck and roll! his hand went into his pocket and pulled out a small circular object.
he looked at the master, thinking hard at what he meant by winking.

Then it clicked.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:47 am

He laughed "What can you always relie apon doctor?" the aliens laughed behind him "A liar lies... A murder kills...and a backstabber...Is always reliavble" he laughed and walked forward and turnedthe aliens looked in shockj as he shot them with the splinter like munitions. each one taking three to the chest
He laughed
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:48 am

"no, she is my prize" came a slimy sounding voice that sent a shiver through Joanna as she struggled harder, Joanna looked at the master then glanced at the floor where her gun lay, as she was held she felt the slim burn her skin "She will fetch a grand price in the open market, a young time travelling officer , untouched , what a grand prize" leaning forward his long slimy tongue ran up her neck making Joanna squirm.

Last edited by Joanna Carpenter on Wed May 20, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:50 am

The Doctor shouted as each of the creatures dropped to the floor, stopping his with his arm, the Doctor pressed a button on the small circular object and shouted.

"CLOSE YOUR EYES JOANNA!"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:51 am

"Leave her alone" he said turning to the last alien not caring for the doctors warning
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:54 am

Joanna closed her eyes as she felt the cold slimy tongue against her skin "Aha I see she is some thing to you , master" he said his voice holding a slight laughter to it. Joanna looked at both men her skin now red from the slime.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:55 am

The small bomb like object suddenly let off a bright flash and the slime creatures instantly froze.

"Stunning, isn't it?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:55 am

he pointed the gun at the alien "Stop hurting her"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:59 am

With a laugh the alien started to back away from both of them but Joanna had other ideas she took a deep breath and bit the alien on the slimy arm it fell away and he let her go falling to the ground she coughed bringing up the slim that had found its way into her throat " I never want to do that again " she said quickly standing and moving away from the alien her skin now red and blistered.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:01 pm

he shot him a few times "Alright...that should be enough"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:02 pm

The Doctor helped her up, being carefull of her burns, and looked her over.

"If we get her to the TARDIS now, i can stop the blisters getting worse, and get rid of them now." he looked at the Master.

"Less pain from her, means less of an earache for you and me."
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:04 pm

"Alright hurry up..." he kicked the main aliens slimy foot
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Joanna winced as the doctor pulled her away resisting the urge to swing at him again , glancing at the master she nodded her eyes showing just how much she was in pain but her stubborn side came out .

" No ,Im fine" she said standing
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:06 pm

The Doctor looked at her and slapped himself on the forehead.

"How many times?" he looked at the master and sighed. "You ask her." he grinned.

"She fancies you."
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:08 pm

"I dont blame her" he laughed "Comon doctor help her...Let him joanna... " he held the pistol at his side
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:10 pm

Joanna sighed as she nodded again " ok, but one wrong move and it best of five" she said showing her fist to the doctor but she gave a groan
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:12 pm

The Doctor slipped her arm over his head and moved his head for the master to do the same on the other.

"She's only outside." he said then looked at the master again.

"Please don't say you moved her when i left. Cos now would be a realy bad time to say you did."
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:13 pm

"No I didnt... Oh by the way were gonna have to journey back a couple of years to tell these ghuys to deleiver me this gun as well"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Joanna rested on both men's shoulders her body now feeling as if it was on fire as with every move hurt her "can we please preferably get moving before i pass out " she said wincing again as the doctors rough coat rubbed against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting.   a chance meeting. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

a chance meeting.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Role Play :: Off world :: Earth-
Jump to: