Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

The First Challange

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

The First Challange Empty
PostSubject: The First Challange   The First Challange EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:04 pm

The Doctor smiles at you and leans against the stationary console. The Time Rotor was still now after the bumpy ride you and he had just experienced.

"So,, here we are then. Your first mission."he pulls out the Sonic Screwdriver and aims it at the centre of the room.
"This is Jalacatop. You may or may not know that the Daleks tried to take it in the last adventure you saw of me with Rose and Donna," he trails off reminicing.

"Doctor." you cry. "Why are we on Jalacatop?" the Doctor grins at you.

"Because there's something interfearing with the Jalopian's lives." he presses the button and a 3-d image springs to life. You gasp at the sheer complexity of the technology. "There is a high energy reading in the middle of town, I have landed the TARDIS as close to it as possible." he smiled.

"Your mission is to find what's causing the energy reading and stop it." you frown at him.

"Is that it?" you say dissapointedly. "Find out what's got the Sonic screwdriver on the blink?"

The Doctor grins manicly at you. "Yup." he says popping the 'p'. "But that's not all, there's guards to face, possible hostile aliens and of course, my friends will be along the way if you need any help." he hands you a small diamond shaped, green crystal. "This is when you need my help and no-one's around. Just hold it in your hand and say my name, I'll be there." You raise an eyebrow.

"Thanks for the offer Doctor but i don't think i'll need it." he grins again.

"I wouldn't be so sure." he nodded towards the door as he puts the sonic back into his pocket. "Well go on! Your the star of this adventure." he smiles again and puts a leaver down. "I'll be here if you need me."

You walk out the door to your first chalange.
Back to top Go down
https://relmofdoctorwho.forumotion.com

The First Challange
Page 1 of 1