Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) Empty
PostSubject: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 am

Sam appeared sitting on the ground like he had been, the planet was grey, void of life but the two who were now on it, This was Yngir Prime, an ancient planet forebidden to be traveled to by all.
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Joanna looked around "grim" she said looking around "so where's this thing you had to find?" she asked standing up
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 am

"All around us" he reached and turned his watch, slowly thin metalic structers started to appear around them "on this planet we buried the dormant armies of the yngary."
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:37 am

Joanna stood looking as metallic structures grew around her she took a step closer to sam "well this could be interesting after all" she said with a smile"but not as fun as i had planned"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 am

he blushed then turned back to the metal city around them "Nothing Is alive her sept you and I... This way" he started to walk towards a large building
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 am

Joanna now intrigued followed wondering what he had planned she looked at her wrist computer it was dead and she became puzzled "sam dose this place have some sort of dampening field i can't get a fix on our location?" she said catching him up
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:51 am

"Yep... Systems completly hidden... Whats buried here destroyed empires and stars... You know daleks?"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:24 am

Joanna thought for a minuet then nodded "yea I've herd of those , nasty little buggers keep coming back when you don't want them "she said walking beside them "so this is one of there city's?"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:09 am

"Nope...The daleks are mutant freaks compared to these... Leigon of darkness... Flayers of skin... They are perfection... No soul no flesh just death..."
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:25 am

"sound real nasty" she said shivering not from any chill in the air but from the description he had given her "I hope the all gone" she glanced around moving closer to him
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:46 am

he laughed "We cant destroy them... They rebuild themselves... Their all here... And I just so happen to be having a key to them all"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 am

"ok so what's the plan "i say walking next to him "your keeping me in suspense" she said grinning "dose this place have anywhere i can clean up " i ask brushing sand from my trousers
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:28 am

"Theres a palace down here from when they had flesh...Its untouched and working still" he said leading her towards it not divulging anymore of his plan
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:40 am

Joanna sighed slipping off her jacket and shaking off the dust "good coz i feel like the sand man, thought i don't look like him" she said motioning to the fact she stood in a tight work out top, witch had a rather low cleavage and her trousers and boots
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 am

"he looked and blushed "Yeh..."
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:47 am

Joanna blushed back then chuckled "yeah" she brushed some sand from her top as they walked "so what's the water like, cool i hope?" she smiled to him she had not relaxed in a long time and hoped the clean up might do just that
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:09 am

"Should be...ah here we are" the small are had a large pond and grass "Not a beach but stil" a house was there too, for some reason untouched
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:31 am

Joanna smiled at seeing the cool water walking over she touched it "nice " she said then walked to the house pushing open the door 2wow looks like they just left , she smiled seeing a wardrobe to the left walking in she opened it and pulled out a red bikini slipping to the bed room she changed and headed back to the pool pausing for a moment to smile at Sam "you joining me or not?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 am

He smiled seeing her and went and changed into a pair of board shorts, he came out smiling, afterall how often did he have fun like this?
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Joanna moved to the water slipping in she lay back sighing and smiling as she let the water wash over her "now this is relaxing" she said seeing Sam walk over in a pair of board shorts "nice" she said grinning at what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 am

he jumped into the water letting himself have some fun, he could get used to this
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Joanna covered her self as the water splashed over her wetting her hair but she just laughed enjoying his company and the water's cooling effect "hey, no fare" she said grinning and splashed him back in return for her soaking.
"this is the life , this is relaxing" she said but old habits die hard and she kept glancing around watching for anyone else who would turn up.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:41 am

"Dont worry this planet is 100% private...just the two of us are in this area" it was true, the armies were dormant
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:31 am

Joanna blushed "sorry, old habits die hard" she said "I could never quiet relax fully" she said moving to sit next to him against the side of the pool "so what do you want to do now?" she asked twisting the cord of her top in her fingers
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 am

he smiled and leaned over and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))   Yngir prime ((sam and joanna)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yngir prime ((sam and joanna))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next