Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

THE 14TH doctor's first adventure- torchwood revisted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the 14th doctor
Newbe
Newbe

THE 14TH doctor's first adventure- torchwood revisted Empty
PostSubject: THE 14TH doctor's first adventure- torchwood revisted   THE 14TH doctor's first adventure- torchwood revisted EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:44 pm

HE 14TH doctor's first adventure- torchwood revisted

Post the 14th dr on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:55 pm
[b]The 13th doctor had been mortally wounded, saving the universe from dangerous mutant vampires. he had managed to defeat and destroy them, but not before one of them had managed to mortally wounded the doctor. he stumbled and barely made into the tardis . With his last remaining strength -he managed to program the tardis 4 what seemed to be it's last trip. " K-9, I 'm dying and this might be the last of the doctor i am on my last re generation . And there's no other time lords around to help me gain a new set of lives. SO i 've programmed the tardis to go to torch wood. CAPT jack harkness, my old friend , will know how to deal with the tardis. I want you to cooperate with him" The doctor cries in pain and seemingly dies . K-9--"affirmative, master, i shall comply. BUT unknown to both k-9 and the doctor, a higher power has been watching THE doctor during all his lives. THE doctor 's soul awakens in heaven . HE is surrounded by a bright flash of light as a loud but soft voice says== "WELCOME DOCTOR AND WELL DONE. I AM THE ALMIGHTY LORD GOD. I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING YOU DURING ALL YOUR LIVES. YOU HAVE DONE EXCEEDINGLY WELL IN YOUR MISSION. BUT YOUR WORK IS NOT DONE. FOR ALL THE GOOD THAT YOU HAVE DONE , I SHALL AWARD YOU WITH 13 BRAND NEW REGENERATIONS, 13 NEW LIVES AND SUPER ENHANCED TELEPATHIC /TELEKINETIC POWERS/INTELLIGENCE. BUT NOW NOT ONLY ARE YOU STILL A TIME LORD, BUT ALSO NOW AGENT OF MINE. "the doctor is astonished but pleased. " BUT YOUR PAST MEMORIES WILL BE FUZZY FOR AWHILE BUT EVENTUALLY ALL SHALL RETURN TO YOU. BUT ONE MEMORY SHALL REMAIN STRON 4 YOU--YOUR TIME WITH ROSE TYLER. YOU MUST FIND HER --SHE IS YOUR SOULMATE. YOU SHALL NOW RETURN AND REGENERATE" The doctor 's soul returns to his body and it happens -- HE regenerates for the 13th time. MEANWHILE, the tardis is materializing on earth in the middle or torchwood. K-9 is surprised--"MASTER, you are alive? " THE doctor stirs as his new regeneration completes. " I 'm alive? BRILLANT! " He stands up and goes to look in the mirror. " NICE indeed , my new looks , but these clothes, how drab" The new doctor (who now resembles a younger version of the 3rd doctor) goes to the wardrobe room and looks 4 new clothes. he tries on several outfits, finally settling on some decent clothes. He goes back to the console room. "well, k-9, i think you are k-9? how do i look ? K-9="affirmative, i am k-9 mark v, you look well master. " THE doctor goes to the console and looks--" Hmm, we seem to have landed on earth . But what is torch wood? ?" The new doctor is confused. and goes to open the door and steps out. He is smack dab in the middle of torch wood. people are shocked and stunned by his appearance. The doctor says " hello, i 'm the doctor or at least i think i am" He smiles at everyone and passes out on the floor.
[b] the dr[b]
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

THE 14TH doctor's first adventure- torchwood revisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 14TH doctor's first adventure- torchwood revisted   THE 14TH doctor's first adventure- torchwood revisted EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm

((um okay sorry mate but this place has a doctor and im the master, so theres more than 1 time lord infact here theres 3, i reckon this post be null and void))
Back to top Go down

THE 14TH doctor's first adventure- torchwood revisted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Role Play :: Off world :: Earth-
Jump to: