Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae Empty
PostSubject: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:37 pm

The Doctor stepped out the TARDIS and looked around.

"For once, i got it right!"
Back to top Go down
https://relmofdoctorwho.forumotion.com
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:32 pm

the master stepped out "Good..."
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:48 pm

joanna stepped out behing both of them "any beaches here?" she asked "never been on a beach, would be nice to relax though" she glanced at Sam as she finished
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:54 pm

"Beaches are you kidding this planets got one of the nicest beaches this side of the plane..." he grinned
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:58 pm

The Doctor grinned.

"Yes, there are some but all of them i wouldn't recomend."

He set off toward the hills, the master and Joanna in tow.

"The sea's Acid and the sun's Exotonic." he turned to look at her. "Very bad for your skin."
Back to top Go down
https://relmofdoctorwho.forumotion.com
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:15 pm

"Like I said Awsome beaches" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:24 am

Joanna shook her head "so much for the relaxing part" she said "just sand in the shoes or boots " she leaned on sam as she slipped her boots of tipping them she pored out the sand
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:02 am

sam looked up at the sky covering his eyes from the glare "Wow.... Never gets boring..."
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:01 am

"depends what your definition of fun is" she said slipping off her other boot to stand bare foot beside him.

((ooc: am in chat box ))
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:20 am

"Well traveling through time and space is pritty nifty"

((k))
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:23 am

Joanna looked at him "time travel meh, space and time " she shrugged "been there done that " then she smirked "had the scars to prove it "next time could we visit a planet with a good beach?"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:26 am

"Dont see why not" he looked around
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:29 am

"then you tell mister grump over there to stop for a moment" she said motioning to the doctor who was speeding on ahead "coz i need to sit down"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:31 am

"Meh screw him just sit...We know were the tardis is...And he cant leave us here"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:33 am

Joanna stopped and sat on a soft piece of grass "now that's better" she said rubbing her now sore feet "so, you never told me why you were a prisoner" she asked looking up at him "god will you sit down ,i'll get a sour neck looking up"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:37 am

he sat "Ah well were kinda the last of our species... Im reckless and at times evil...So the doctor has taken me in to keep me from hurting people... I once decimated the human race"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:44 am

Joanna chuckled " if you had of i wouldn't be here" she said with a chuckle , she lay back on the grass herb eyes closed and her arms behind her head she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:47 am

"Oh I did... Like I said the tardis In my hands held space from ripping apart... I made it into a paradx machine then killed alot of humans... I think I killed 65% of the planet"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:50 am

Joanna turned to look at him "only 65%, well I have met aliens who have wiped out whole planets , not that they were as much fun" she said rolling back onto her back again 2all they wanted was to destroy kill or reproduce, ew not fun"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:53 am

"I just wanted to fuck things up for everyone"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:56 am

Joanna turned to look at him "bet you did, and you do it so well " she said she glanced at the doctor of in the distance "guess we should catch him up"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:58 am

"NAh he'll eventually notice were not with him and he'll spaz out"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:00 am

Joanna lay with her eyes closed "suns warm" she said letting her top rise up slightly but she didn't care she was enjoying the warmth "I like to be warm , hate cold"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:02 am

"Mmmm" he said thinking looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:09 am

Joanna after a moment sat up and looked around "well he's defently gone now" she said slipping her boots on not seeing the doctor any where
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae Empty

Back to top Go down

Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Role Play :: Off world :: Other planets-
Jump to: