Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

Jess--CaptainJack!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jess--CaptainJack! Empty
PostSubject: Jess--CaptainJack!   Jess--CaptainJack! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:54 pm

Name:Jess-CaptainJack!
Looks: I have Hazel eyes (which i have been told are very pretty) and medium lengh hair which is brown, it is very thick and wavy!Im an average sized girl and i wear glasses. I have not specific style i have my own ! I have large ear lobes and i have large fingers. My fav feature are my eyes ! -- i see so many good things with them
Race: Mid atlantic ! Smile born in the bermuda triangle !
Stenghs/weaknesses: I am very good at Drama and history ! im lout ot get A grades in both! Im not very confident when i meet people for the first time ! And im awfull at french ! i've been told by someone im a great kisser ! =D by captain Jack !
Powers: Makes people Laugh!
Bio:My character jess-CaptainJack! is the other half of Captain Jack. Shes not really botherd that Jack is the biggest flirt but she wants to get in on the action. She always picks Jacks outfitts and thinks of herselff as the mot important person in the universe! she is too a bi-sexual and dosent mind if its an alien ! She feels privilaged and is good friends with the torchwood crew and the Doctor !
Personality:I am a very lively aways hyperactive person. I love making out with Jack and the aliens ! Overall i would say im quite sexy !
Likes/Dislikes: Captain Jack I love and all my friends ! i hate fish they scare me ! he he ! -- Me and Jack<3 I wanna own my own adipose !
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

Jess--CaptainJack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess--CaptainJack!   Jess--CaptainJack! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Fantastic Jess--CaptinJack! here's a little message from the Doctor:

Welcome to the team Captain!

is it ok to call you that?
Jack didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://relmofdoctorwho.forumotion.com

Jess--CaptainJack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Role Play :: The TARDIS :: Who are you?-
Jump to: