Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:19 am

"Good ridance" he said feeling hatred swell for the doctor
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:21 am

Joanna looked at sam "you hate him that much?" she asked turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:23 am

"Yes..." he answered
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:25 am

"I guess he is annoying, obnoxious a pain in the butt, shall i go one" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:26 am

"Hmmm" he was thinking of all the wrong in his life and it boiled within him
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:30 am

Joanna looked at him "you ok?" she asked "I know hes a pain in the butt, but just take your time, you never know when the opertunity will a rise" she said as she sat back her hand touched his quickly she shot a look at him then pulled it away
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:32 am

he barely noticed "He destroyed our home"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:34 am

Joanna looked off into the distance as she sat her thought returning to her home and time "I guess it would make any one angry to have to be stuck with some on like that" she said a slight sadness in her voice
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:35 am

"What hurts more is he got to see it... He watched gallifrey burn... our people..."
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:44 am

Joanna didn't look at him but just hung her head with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:45 am

he shook his head "Well cant live in the past..."
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:47 am

Joanna turned her head away as she thought back to her family , a tear rolled down her cheek , she missed them but she knew going back meant there death.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:49 am

he looked at her and sighed "Im sorry"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:51 am

Joanna wiped the tear from her face "all this talk of past and death reminded me of my family" she said giving him a weak smile
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:56 am

"Oh... I see..." he felt awkward, he had run away when he was 8
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:58 am

Joanna brushed the sand off her trouser legs "I haven;t seen them in years" she said "and if i go back They will be killed" she stood talking a step away from him "it why i do what i do" she said her voice now cold
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:03 pm

"Im...Sorry" he stood
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Joanna turned to face him "sorry , sorry, how would you know what its like to have you family on a planet you can't go back to, you don't have a planet let alone family " she said storming over to him "he's the closest thing you'll have, i have a mother father sisters and brothers and all will be killed if i go home" he face inches from his.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:09 pm

"I...I... " he just looked at her
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:15 pm

joanna looked at him then sat next to him, picking up a stone she threw it in her anger "I can't be with any one coz they leave" she finally said
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:16 pm

he just stood there, looking off into the distance
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Joanna threw a stone but she threw it at an awkward angle and she hit him instead "ha, serves you right"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:21 pm

he looked down at her "... I ran away from my home when I was 8... I had three brothers and a sister... I never got to say good by to any of them ever"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Joanna looked up at him "your telling me, why?" she asked standing to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:28 pm

"Because I know what your feeling... When i left I became a criminal... Until they asked for my return I wasnt able to see them and when i returned I was still not allowed to see them...And then to find out that your mother was the one to ask never to see you... I know what your feeling to be all alone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae   Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vulcan in the Makista Nebulae
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Role Play :: Off world :: Other planets-
Jump to: