Doctor Who Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor Who Role Play

When the eppisode finishes, The story continues...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
this site is under new managment if you wish to join please do , All charrys must be Dr who related.

console room antics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

console room antics Empty
PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:16 am

Joanna opened her eyes to a bright light above her reaching up she flipped it away "dam lights" she said but felt a pull on her arms with a sigh she looked at what pulled finding an I.V had been placed in her arm "don't need that" she said pulling it out quickly she looked around the room it was empty apart from a young girl with wings who lay out of it on a bed next to hers , she grunted and on wobbly legs stood up heading for a door and the corridor that lay beyond.

Joanna found the more she walked the better she felt soon she stepped into a large room with a round console in the middle.

"any one here?" she shouted waiting to see who would be there
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:46 am

The master poped his head out from behind the main console "Joanna! Your up" he smiled "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:10 am

Joanna couldn't help smile a she saw Sam pop up from behind the console "yeah, where's...he at" she asked as she walked over "and what are you doing?" she looking at where he was then she looked around "more to the point who did such an annoying man get this?" she asked as she looked back down at Sam "Its magnificent".
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:43 am

"Dunno where he is...Yes the tardis... I owned one once...Stole this one to..." he looked at it remmembering "That was a life time ago"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:47 am

Joanna looked at him surprised "stole this one, ha i knew he was stupid " she said throwing her head back in laughter.

((ooc: am in the chat box))
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:52 am

he laughed "Yeah well...I was coookier back then"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:53 am

joanna moved to sit on some seats "so what wrong with it now?" she asked leaning forward to take a look at where he was stood her eyes constantly trying to focus on the console and not him.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:57 am

"Dont know dont care really" he took a seat "Hmmm...In my hands this machine held time and space from tearing appart... hmmm"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:59 am

Joanna watched him sit down "Really" she said feeling her cheek turn pink at his closeness "the time thing , i know about, space, not so much"

Last edited by Joanna Carpenter on Wed May 20, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:00 am

"Hu?" he looked at her having wandered off in his head day dreaming about the tochlefane and his failure
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:03 am

Joanna shook her head "I was just saying time and space time i know... ow never mind.. guess you have other things on your mind" she said the computer on her wrist beeped making her jump slightly
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:05 am

"Sorry... Been a long time since Ive been able...What is it?" he said interupted by the beeping
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:07 am

Joanna slipped her sleeve back over the computer "nothing.. been able to what?" she asked now curious as she turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:08 am

"Been able to stop and talk...Without hearing drums or thinking myself mad...And companionships nice too"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:11 am

Joanna nodded " kinda know what you mean , been on the run for so long I forgot what companionship was like" she sighed but the wrist computer beeped again forcing her to open it "great him " she said moving to show Sam , "he's a bounty hunter as long as I'm in here he can't get to me"

((ooc: got to go for a bit the doctor will take over from here))
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:16 am

"Dont worry as long as The doors shut he wont be able to get in not without a key"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:24 am

The Doctor walked in slightly worried.

"Has anyone seen my key?"

((in chat box btw))
Back to top Go down
https://relmofdoctorwho.forumotion.com
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:25 am

"No... Maybe you left it in the infirmary"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:35 am

Joanna stood up looking at both men stopping at SaM "great, now he's just confermered it , he's an idiot" she said now she became worried
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:37 am

he shook his head "You gotta be kidding me"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:39 am

The Doctor scowled.

"It's not my fault that i was helping you at that moment in time!" he said defensively.

"And besides, I've bio-coded my key."
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:40 am

"Good... Hows katherine?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:47 am

The Doctor shrugged.

"Last i saw of her was in the infirmary when i left the note for joanna to look after her for me." he glanced at Joanna.

"I would look to see how she's doing but we have a Paracite on our hands inside the TARDIS."

He turned as something flashed on the console.

"Joanna, how good are you at catching cats?"
Back to top Go down
Joanna Carpenter
Show off
Show off
Joanna Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:52 am

Joanna looked from Sam to The doctor "Cats!! , ow no, not me , they bite and scratch" she said moving back to the chair she had just left placing both her feet up onto the console "Im not a cat catcher"
Back to top Go down
Sam metter
Show off
Show off
Sam metter

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:56 am

he laughed "Yeah comon doctor...go catch that cat"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: console room antics   console room antics Empty

Back to top Go down

console room antics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Role Play :: The TARDIS :: In The TARDIS :: Console room-
Jump to: